saints fans

Guest ggolden

My mum is from that lovely little town :biglaugh: I was there in Jan paying a visit to my Aunt, used to spend hols there as a kid when we still lived in Uk. memories mainly of the Pilkington Park, the pool, Mini Hovis loaves, Steak and Kidney Puddings from the chippy and the train ride to get there from suffolk. Hope you are enjoying it here.

Guest ggolden
Hi, we're not from St Helens but noticed the header 'saints fans'! You rugby league fans then? If so are you going to the match tomorrow.

Kelly

unfortunately working

Hi

Nice to see that there are some saints fans around

I'm from St Helens, born and bred but now live in lovely Suffolk, always followed saints, went to Wembly the last couple of years watching them.

We are due out in mid June, looking for some where to stay North Adelaide area.

Guest Team 'W'

Hi

Currently living in Rainford and hoping to be joining you later this year. Got SA Sponsorship and going through 164 Business Visa route. Fingers crossed hoping to land September? The form filling continues...............................

Guest ggolden

know yick land very well, went to eddy arrows as a kid (84-88), my ma lives in ashton, most of my mates where yickers, need any advice give us a shout, if you have not been to adelaide before, do your homework, there are places here that make parr look like a sweet country vilage, if you do not know people here, i'll be able to tell you the best places, greg

up the saints

Guest ggolden

lets us know where you are going to be living, if you have not been here before or don't know anyone, you will need some guidance, there some places here that take rough to a new level, nothing in st helens has anything to compare with some of the suburbs here, where will you be working?, i work out in the northern suburbs (areas you don't see mentioned in the guide books), need any help or advice let us know, greg

Hi Greg,

We went to Sydney and Adelaide for our honeymoon in June and July 2007. The OH has family in Largs North, not far from Semaphore as well as Elizabeth and Salisbury Heights.

We managed to look around some of the suburbs whilst we were there so got some idea of which were nice and which to avoid. Not decided where we are going to go as it's still early days yet but if I have any questions I'll be sure to ask.

Up the Saints :-)

Cheers

Scott

Guest ggolden

we live in semaphore, work in salisbury, i like semaphore, westlakes, largs, the other side of largs is a big cement factory, avoid that area, you have to be careful with salisbury (ask about the bodies in the barrells), if you would like objective answers to any questions just ask

Guest Claireg

Hi We're from Billinge! Otherhalf always said Neither Wigan or St Helens (i'm orriginally from Newcastle!) Billingers are Billingers!!

We support saints and often went to matches we know a few of the lads and missing watching them. OH watching ozzie rugby league not bad if i do say so myself :D. Daughter wore her shirt for sports day and no-one had a clue!

Guest ggolden

when i moved here, i did not realise how much south aussies hate RL, the kit is wasted here, D Anderson is not doing very well here

ps i was born in billinge

Guest Claireg
when i moved here, i did not realise how much south aussies hate RL, the kit is wasted here, D Anderson is not doing very well here

ps i was born in billinge

I think its only in this state, Mark went on Sunday to the match he reckons there will be more coming up which he is going to. He went with a lad who supports Wigan!! He has followed Jamie Lyon since it came back on and another lad from leeds (i think? he's english) Can you tell i dont follow it that much now football (proper football) i can follow and understand that!

Aww it's a shame now its a building site! How you finding it here? a lot quieter than town. We have friends who live in town (behind theatre) who are getting state sponsorship to QLD!