Oh No! Who let the Irish in??

Guest Kevin Quinn

Guest Kevin Quinn

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say HHHEEELLLLOOO! Great site! Been on the last few days and got loads of great info and tips..............as well as the willies frightened out of us when we seen that spider that fell off the garage door!!! We will be Morteins best customers!!!

Anyway we are Kevin, 38 - Roisin 33, - Jordan 13, - Hannah 7........and there is also Ciaran 17 & Cliodhna 13 who are staying in Belfast with their Mum

I'm from Belfast and Ro is from Dublin...a silly mix of accents and craic! We have our hopes and dreams set on getting Adelaide next year - hopefully January!? But like most we're never been to Australia let alone Adelaide - but we hear it’s great

Not sure how long we have to wait now - some of you guys will maybe know better......applied for Reg Sponsorship to SA March 29th and just waiting to hopefully get the green light. Then its visa, a possible court case and fingers crossed away!

If you know anyone going down the route of skills assessment via AIM pass our name on - cos we couldn’t find out much when we were gathering info and found it tough but thankfully passed - so would love to help someone out

Anyway, first drinks on us when we get there next year!!

Guest countdown1975

Hey,

My hubby will be pleased a few more Irish on thise site :-) He is from laois and I am from Devon in the UK but we both work in Dublin. Welcome to the site - it is a GODSEND with some really great advice :-)

Take care Vicki and Dave Clarke

Guest The Pickles

My husband is from Bangor in Northern Ireland and we're off to Belfast in a few weeks to say our final farewells to the relatives before we fly out to Adelaide. Good luck with your application and hope it goes smoothly!

Marilyn, Glenn & Louis (age 3, almost 4) x

Arriving in Adelaide 1 July!