Evertonian just arrived

Guest everton9

Guest mayjess

Hi, hope you settle real fast over there! I noticed your an evertonian, my hubby is aswell, he`s trying to get a ticket for Wembley and going mental at the mo, oh sorry were not back there yet! hope to be very soon tho, came home after spending a year there .:confused:

Good luck

Mayjess

Guest Team 'W'
Hi, hope you settle real fast over there! I noticed your an evertonian, my hubby is aswell, he`s trying to get a ticket for Wembley and going mental at the mo, oh sorry were not back there yet! hope to be very soon tho, came home after spending a year there .:confused:

Good luck

Mayjess

That makes three of us then! :notworthy:

Guest sandar1

We catch up with a group of new comers most Tuesday nights at the Rob Roy Hotel for pizza (half price) on a Tuesday night, it's in Halifax in the ciy, will not be there this week (have a meeting to go to) but will be there next week at around 7.00 let me know if you want to catch up. I'm also starting a Sunday barbq shortly at Unley so that all the people we have met up with can get together. Let me know if you want to come to that too. Any musician's welcome we like to drag out the afternoon with a little music, and I invite my muso friends (some of whom come from families who immigrated here when they were kids).

Sandra

Guest Team 'W'
Hiya team `W`

Trying to get a ticket for Wembley or came home from Adelaide?

Mayjess

Hi Mayjess

Sorry I meant Evertonians! Haven't tried for a Wembley ticket, stopped going about 4 years ago and with Evertons allocation for the final of just 25,109 I'd be doing a deserving supporter out of their place!

As for coming back ,still fighting hard to get in, just finalising what we hope is the final part of our visa application and hoping to arrive September :D

Guest The Pottertons

Welcome to PIA team W, We are also applying at the mo for the visa! Hope yours all goes well! You'll deffo meet plenty of people over there from PIA..... Its a really friendly site!!! Yvonne x

Guest Team 'W'
Welcome to PIA team W, We are also applying at the mo for the visa! Hope yours all goes well! You'll deffo meet plenty of people over there from PIA..... Its a really friendly site!!! Yvonne x

Thanks Yvonne!

I was a more frequent visitor to PIO until finally settling on Adelaide as our destination after a quick reccie to Brissie and Melbourne made me realise that neither of them were the right choice so it's a gamble having never been to Adelaide . Its great to see other peoples experiences on PIA that we may meet sometime in the future! I'm just finishing off Form 80 and then posting everything out to our C/O in the next couple of days, so here's hoping?

Good luck at your end and hope to see you there in the future!

Guest thebaddeleys

Hi, welcome to PIA.

If you get foxtel you get so many of the football matchs, even more than you get on sky in the UK! My husband thinks it great, I however have become a football widow ha ha!

I hope you settle in well,

Kerry x

Guest everton9

Good luck

Mayjess

Thanks for that, i have not got used to PIA so i have replied a couple of quotes above!

Dave

Guest everton9
We catch up with a group of new comers most Tuesday nights at the Rob Roy Hotel for pizza (half price) on a Tuesday night, it's in Halifax in the ciy, will not be there this week (have a meeting to go to) but will be there next week at around 7.00 let me know if you want to catch up. I'm also starting a Sunday barbq shortly at Unley so that all the people we have met up with can get together. Let me know if you want to come to that too. Any musician's welcome we like to drag out the afternoon with a little music, and I invite my muso friends (some of whom come from families who immigrated here when they were kids).

Sandra

Thanks Sandra, i have not got used to PIA as of yet and wrote a repl to you above. Yes i would like to meet up in on Tuesdays.

Dave

Guest DianeJ

Another Evertonian here as well, watched the semi-final on Justin.tv on the laptop, ITV coverage, as it was on Setanta here which we don't have.

Diane

Guest mayjess
Thanks for that, i have not got used to PIA so i have replied a couple of quotes above!

Dave

I hope you he gets a ticket to, he deserves it, he doesnt go to every game with his shifts he cant, but he goes to as many as he can when hes off work!

Guest mayjess
Hi Mayjess

Sorry I meant Evertonians! Haven't tried for a Wembley ticket' date=' stopped going about 4 years ago and with Evertons allocation for the final of just 25,109 I'd be doing a deserving supporter out of their place!

As for coming back ,still fighting hard to get in, just finalising what we hope is the final part of our visa application and hoping to arrive September :D[/quote']

Hi, hope you get your visa`s very soon, its quite stressful going thru all that, I remember it well,, but the actual moving was even more stressful for me haha.

My husband goes to as many matches as he can, when hes off work.so i hope he gets a ticket, specially as hes been going to the Everton games since he was a young boy!

Mayjess

Mayjess

Guest sandar1

Dave,

Please call me so that we can discuss catching up at the Rob Roy I'll be at the shop today between 11.30 and 4.30 8357 3093. I'll be there tomorrow also between the same times.

Sandra

WELCOME; gosh my kids will be pleased, more bluenoses in Adelaide.

I actually met an aussie the other day who is an EFC fan! spent his gap year in the 'pool, and considered goodison hallowed ground.

We are in the eastern burbs, but happy to travel to the city for a pint...............even with blues;)

pm me and we'll organise a meet.

Jane

Hi Rachie..................

oh, things are really good; we are buying a house, have put in the application for PR and the kids are getting into the AWESOME aussie ways:wacko:.

EFC shirts...................my dad brought my lot one each; spotted them on sale in newton plaza..............over $150 each; so will be begging friends to send them over instead of replacing them here!!!

Soon as i get sorted with stuff, i may join a night out................in the city, tho cos i can get the bus home (blooming cheapskate me)

TC

Jane

Guest everton9
Dave,

Please call me so that we can discuss catching up at the Rob Roy I'll be at the shop today between 11.30 and 4.30 8357 3093. I'll be there tomorrow also between the same times.

Sandra

Thanks Sandra only just picked up your message i went in later on at night but nobody was in their, lem me know when you will be in their i will meet up.

Dave

Guest everton9
Hi Dave

If your in Fulham its not too far from us.

There are a few couple around this way that meet-up for a few beers every so often. (either Henley or the Rat n Parrot).

Downside is that I'm a Liverpool supporter .... lol

Do you have kids ?

Si

Si

Sorry to hear you are a red, no i dont have any kids but would love to meet up with you all when you all meet.

Dave