Newlife grooming

Guest lee and joanne

Guest lee and joanne

I have started my own dog grooming business in O'Halloran Hill. After 2 1/2 years of training and working for three salons I have decided to try starting my own business. I have a purpose built salon in my own home. Fully equipped. So if any of you have your dogs groomed at a salon. Please consider me. I provide a full range of grooming services from a little maintenance to a full clip. I'm fully trained and insured. I'm reasonably priced and all new clients get the introductory offer. So call me on 0450 292 582.

I've also been filmed grooming at Oscar's on Unley for a childrens tv show called Totally Wild which will be aired in Feb next year:D

For more info ring or email Newlifegrooming@gmail.com

JO XX