Little Kickers Lead & Assistant Football (Soccer) Coaches Wanted

Guest Lia Princi

Guest Lia Princi

I thought I might get some interest from this forum or you may know of someone that may be interested:

logo.JPG

Lead & Assistant Coaches

Little Kickers launched in Australia in May 2009 and is an International company founded in the UK with classes now operating all over the world.

Our Adelaide franchise is launching classes late October 2011 in Athelstone and further classes in the Northern and Western suburbs to follow.

We are looking for Lead and Assistant coaches for the above classes.

Our classes teach children from 2 – 5 years old soccer in a fun, non-contact environment and therefore an ability to connect with your inner child is paramount!

To be successful in this role you must have good verbal communication skills and be comfortable in front of a group. A passion for sport and an interest in soccer is also essential for these roles and a good level of physical fitness is required.

Full training will be provided, however we would welcome applications from people with previous sports coaching experience or working with children including parenting.

You must have a personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent time-keeping and punctuality skills. You must have the ability to work as part of a team.

As we work with children a full criminal police check is required and the lead coach must have a valid first aide certificate or be willing to obtain one prior commencing work with us. Also being in possession of a drivers licence and car would be an advantage.

Our classes are on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings. We are happy to receive applications from people who can work all of the days or can just do one of the days.

We offer a good hourly rate and are happy to consider candidates for immediate or November/December starts.

Little Kickers is an equal opportunity employer.

Full job descriptions are available on our website www.littlekickers.com.au

Please email your enquiries or CV with a cover letter to Lia Princi lprinci@littlekickers.com.au

lk-logo.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest Mark&Yvonne

Hi I'm very interested. I currently coach and manage 2 junior teams in the uk and am looking to carry on coaching when we arrive in oz. We arrive on 7th march to activate our visas & would like to look at all job opportunities while we are over.

If we could meet up please let me know

Cheers Mark