Hello everybody......

Guest martin77

Guest martin77

Hey all. My name is Martin, my wife is called Keeley,I'm 32, Keeley is 33 (hee hee). Lived in Adelaide for almost 2 years now. Originally from Leeds. We are Married with 3 kids, 2 girls, ages 6 and 15 and a boy who is 11. Living in Hackham west just off beach road and absolutely loving life.

Only just found this website so hopefully it will help find friends locally as that's the only downside so far since moving to Australia. Met alot of people but most live up north and as yet don't have any good friends down our way.

Look forward to talking with you all in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jezzicaz789
Hey all. My name is Martin, my wife is called Keeley,I'm 32, Keeley is 33 (hee hee). Lived in Adelaide for almost 2 years now. Originally from Leeds. We are Married with 3 kids, 2 girls, ages 6 and 15 and a boy who is 11. Living in Hackham west just off beach road and absolutely loving life.

Only just found this website so hopefully it will help find friends locally as that's the only downside so far since moving to Australia. Met alot of people but most live up north and as yet don't have any good friends down our way.

Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Guest Guest75

Hiya Martin

Ex Pudsey lad myself.

Think I've seen you elsewhere??

:unsure:

Guest Guest75
From what i have seen everyone, new and old are made to feel very welcome here.

Tis' a good forum ( mostly), lots of help/advice/friendship and mickey taking ( seriously it not cliquey!):):):notworthy::notworthy:

Guest martin77
Have me???

Do ya mean you have seen me before on another forum??

Lets get this clear before the gossips start!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Can't beat a good bit of gossip ;)

Yup, was on the other forum, i use the same name.