Jump to content
  • Sign Up


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/09/2018 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    If you've been there during the 2 years, certainly he will ask for it.
  2. 1 point
  3. 1 point
    Hi Ruski, Thanks for the information. I have uploaded my old PCC now. To get a new one I think that's almost free but take few days. I will wait until this evening otherwise will request a new one from my home country. Cheers.
  4. 1 point
    Thanks Russki, my situation is very similar to yours, left home country more than 10 years and live in another country before moving to australia... and yes i have this feeling that i should get the home country pcc as i had never submitted it before for 489... I guess 489 and 887 got different requirements, after all 489 is just a temporary visa and 887 is a permanent one. So that make sense that we do need one from our birth country if it was never provided before. Thanks again.. i shall go back to gather evidence again (sigh). Hope it won't take that long. Cheers.
  5. 1 point
    Hi mate, if Russia is ur birth place- you must submit one....just as a process (I guess the CO’s r doing there job)....just o ensure everything under your name is clean....& no offences...as declared on the application form (form 80). cheers, Good Luck,
  6. 1 point
    Hi Zubayer, I applied on the 25th September 2017. 4.5 months ago. This is my first CO contact.
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

    Sign Up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use