Jump to content
  • Sign Up


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/06/2019 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Where are the grants.applied on 19/09/18.just got 2 weeks until co’s goes for long holiday.
  2. 1 point
    Yes, you are right. My wife took the IELTS exam after lodging but CO asked a new one as below: Evidence of your English language ability The IELTS test report for test date 8/09/2018 you provided with your application has expired. Provide evidence of your Functional English language ability. However below is mentioned in their emails attachment The test must have been completed within 12 months of visa application lodgement or can be completed during visa application processing. I will send the previous one as well Cheers buddy,
  3. 1 point
    The response from your question clearly stated that the answer you are seeking for is on the Form. Before you start filling form 80 there is a CLEAR instruction requiring you to read before you FILL. Australia's DHA website is one of thr most user friendly Immigration site known among it's contemporaries. Let's try and READ basic instructions as what you are seeking . This is a constructive criticism anyway, Don't take it the wrong way. CHEERS. Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk
  4. 1 point
    so that means form 80 is not required for my kid?
  5. 1 point
  6. 1 point
    Congratulations Juileteap. I am also the OCT applicant and stil waiting. may I ask the exact grant date?
  7. 1 point
    Hi I applied on 19 aug 2018 got a request from Co on the 12 nov for my afp wife form 80 and all educational certificates uploded all the documents as per request went from initial assessment to further assessment now waiting game has any one like me here waiting
  8. 1 point
    Just got my grant couple days ago. Applied on 19th October 2018. Direct grant for single applicant, don’t know who the CO was and have never lodged a complaint. Travelled in and out Australia for 4 weeks each year. Renewed both AFP and overseas police check last month. Thank you for all the moral support from this forum. It’s your turn next!
  9. 1 point
    @Tracy D I do believe that your partner has to redo his IELTS again when you say that his test has expired. All secondary applicants (meaning partners and or children over 18 yrs) have to proof level of English. Regarding IELTS test, only the functional level of English (at least 4.5 on each component) is valid for 12 months, from vocational English (at least 5 on each component) the IELTS test results are valid for 3 years. See information regarding that below: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/functional-english It is very uncommon, or I can say that I haven't even heard of it that DHA request another health examination.
  10. 0 points
    No grant at last couple of days. Very bad
  • Newsletter

    Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

    Sign Up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use