I applied my visa on 30th of Oct
Grant date: 1st of June
Co was assigned 1st week of April -
CO asked for the following docs:
1. AFP (Initial one wasn't attested by the JP) Still cant believe i was stupid
2. Indian police check
1. Evidence of Functional English: award certificate and transcript for your degree
i submitted her degree certificate along with the letter from the uni that her medium of education is English
I submitted all these document on 30th April
1. Sophron is the best of the lot. No dramas with him/her.all the people assigned; got their visa
2. Please make sure your documents are correct, complied, readable, attested by JP, checklist covered - more chances of direct grant
3. Dont stress and dont allow any one in this group to stress you( lots of messages here are depressing; i stopped following this group bec of that)
4. someone who got direct grand is pure luck, dont get them into you ?
5. Keep doing your regular thing after you submitted all your docs.
Good Luck Everyone!!!
Now i should join the group " Australian Citizenship - what's the update? ? see you guys there in 12 months