I applied my visa on 30th of Oct
Grant date: 1st of June
Co was assigned 1st week of April -
CO asked for the following docs:
1. AFP (Initial one wasn't attested by the JP) Still cant believe i was stupid
2. Indian police check
1. Evidence of Functional English: award certificate and transcript for your degree
i submitted her degree certificate along with the letter from the uni that her medium of education is English
I submitted all these document on 30th April
1. Sophron is the best of the lot. No dramas with him/her.all the people assigned; got their visa
2. Please make sure your documents are correct, complied, readable, attested by JP, checklist covered - more chances of direct grant
3. Dont stress and dont allow any one in this group to stress you( lots of messages here are depressing; i stopped following this group bec of that)
4. someone who got direct grand is pure luck, dont get them into you
5. Keep doing your regular thing after you submitted all your docs.
Good Luck Everyone!!!
Now i should join the group " Australian Citizenship - what's the update? see you guys there in 12 months