Please guide me if my current experience and following proofs would suffice the 1 year work requirement for 887 visa?
Currently being on 489 visa, I am working from home i.e. from regional area of Australia for an overseas employer that doesn't exist in Australia. What I have done to prove my work is following:
1. Registered myself with ABN in Australia as to provide services to clients remotely
2. My salary comes in my Australian bank account
3. I have made the invoices of the same amount mentioning my ABN of exactly the same amount that gets into my account (as salary from my employer).
4. I can show bank statement showing same salary credits
5. Since registered with ABN but my annual income is less than 75,000 AUD hence unable to register for GST and cant obtain BAS (Business Activity Statement). Therefore paying taxes as sole trader on my ABN income i.e. Tax proof on my ABN income.
6. My overseas employer signs the monthly time sheet which clearly shows how many hours a day throughout the month I have worked / provided support to clients hence I can show that I have worked at least 35 hours a week by submitting these signed time-sheets including overtime in some weeks.
So in a nutshell, I can provide following documents:
ABN, Tax proof, Invoices, Monthly Timesheets, Bank Statements, Contract with employer which clearly shows that I am working from SA and I am an independent contractor.
Apart from these, is their any thing else that I should be needed else my above experience wont be considered? Or is it that my by submitting above docs, I can satisfy the 1 year work requirements for 887 visa?
Help on above is much appreciated. Many thanks.