Jump to content
  • Sign Up


New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jaz

  • Rank
  1. Co contact for 'Custody, Evidence' which document I need to provide? In my case both father and mother accomapanied the child to Australia on first entry, 2.5 years ago. As per my understanding from the help section, no document to be provided of parents who accompanying the child. And Form 1229 is required only when,child is not travelling with both parents or legal guardians.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use