Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'claiming'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Migration
    • Visa's and Migration
    • Shipping
  • General Chat
    • Welcome
    • Aussie Chat
    • Recreation & Socialising
    • The Barbie
  • Suburbs & Real Estate
    • Suburb Guides
    • Suburb Chat
    • Real Estate
  • Lifestyle
    • Money & Finance
    • Jobs, Careers, Vacancies
    • Health Care
    • Household
    • Transport
    • Kids Down Under
    • Photos of Adelaide
  • Partner Forums
    • Money Transfers: Ask Moneycorp
    • Pensions & Mortgages: Ask Vista
  • Classifieds
    • For Sale / Wanted

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Found 1 result

  1. I thought I would start a thread regarding claiming your income tax back from the Australian Taxation Office. I am aware that there has been many new migrants who have emmigrated here within the past year and will need help and assistance regarding claiming back the tax. I am one of them. I have downloaded the E-tax download via the folling site: Download and use e-tax 2010 I am going to attempt to claim back my tax via the online E-tax. I have also been told that we could go to H&R Block and pay a tax person to complete it for about $100 or gain your own private accountant to complete it for various prices from $110 to $200. Any advice is very much appreciated...............

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use