Guest Dawny

Its all moving now!

Guest Dawny

As from this week all meds and pc checks have been finalized, So there is nothing more we can do now, but sit back and wait!

Sorry guys but brace yourselves for the many questions heading your way, i promise you there is going to be loads!!:arghh:

Guest vixpinkbabe

Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you! :) :)

Not long now I promise xx

Vicky x

Guest Guest75

Thought you were reporting that you were no longer constipated:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Aww - hope it all goes smooth and fast.

Ask away - it passes the wait ;)

Guest emmaandlee

We are in the same position. I don't think I have any finger nails left! My agent has told me that the migration programme runs from June to June, so we will not hear anything until July whilst they finalise numbers for this year....

Emma

Guest KP Nuts

God, you mean to say there's going to be more, lol......... bring them on!!!!

Good luck Dawn, hope it's not toooooooooo long await for you.

Yes us as well we have everything completed and just waiitng to find out if we have got the Visa. Oh by the way I get married today at 3.45pm in Newcastle upon Tyne. We are hoping to gain our visa soon because it would be the best wedding present we could receive.

Guest kangomik

Good luck to the OP.

TONY have a great day fella. You must want to get to Aus if you have to go that far !!!! LOL..

Guest graandjac
    As from this week all meds and pc checks have been finalized, So there is nothing more we can do now, but sit back and wait!

Sorry guys but brace yourselves for the many questions heading your way, i promise you there is going to be loads!!:arghh:

Right we need to get one thing straight ....speak properly thats HEAPS.....not loads....!!!!!!!:P:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    I was just about to buy lace front wigs on saturday!! They didnt have the style swiss lace wigs I wanted in a short length, So i was bout to get this one, but he lady talked me into a longer length cheap lace front wigs in the orignal style lace wig:http://www.royalmewigs.com I wanted. Im jeolous now!!

Nick orf scumming spammer!!!:mad::mad:

Sorry should not reply but these dills are getting on the front of my back!!!!

Guest CHORLEY GIRL

Fingers x for you all waiting, won't be long now my nails are only just starting to grow back, ha!! Still on a high.:jiggy:

Jo and Tom x

Guest harper210267

Brilliant news!

We're going through soooooooooooo many emotions at the moment...especially my hubby, who is having to do the majority becasue it's him applying.

He had his IELTS results yesterday and he got 9s on all except fot one, where he got a 6. So now he has to go through the whole thing again (another £100) and more stress. I wouldn't mind, he has an MBA, amongst other qualifications, so he's an intelligent man.

Our agent needs us to complete the other form now, which i can't rmeber the name of, before we send the visa in September.

Although we're going for a SA sponsorship visa, if soemone from company in OZ is interested in him but are only in talks stage and we need to have visa lodged before September 14 (day before his 45th birthday). Would the pursuit of this company sponsoring him be a waist of time? it says you need to be under 45 for a company sponsor but I wondered if anyone knew different or knew of soemone with the same experience?