Guest Here at last!

Hello I'm new!!!

Guest Here at last!

Just wanted to say Hello! Although I haven't posted before I have been visiting the website for over a year now.

We arrived in Australia late last year and have been living in rural SA. We hope to move to Adelaide within the next few weeks.

We are looking around Highbury, Althelstone, Redwood Park area. We have a child that would soon be starting school so any information that you could share would be great.

Thank you and hope to meet up with some of you soon.

Guest turners

we live in redwood park and love it here can go most places locally in a few minutes drop us a line when you become more local we have been here 10 months now

Hi we're in Highbury, it's really lovely here, as are the other suburbs you mentioned - are you looking for primary or high school? Both our kids went to Highbury Primary School and we have been really happy with it. Keep in touch as we do monthly girls nights outs (next one is this Wednesday!) and a whole group of girls from the North East suburbs meet up for a few drinks and a chat, so once you're here you'd be extremely welcome to come along - one of us usually posts up the details on here.

Diane

Hi

We live in Redwood Park and love it here, I have 2 children that attend Redwood Park primary school and 2 that attend the Play group there. We are very happy with the school and have been very pleased with the way they've handled any problems we've had.

Wendy

Guest Here at last!

Thanks everyone. I have house viewings lined up for Friday, fingers crossed I can find something I like.

We have two boys, the oldest will start school in term 4 this year.

Hopefully I can make the next night out.

Will keep you posted.

Guest Here at last!

Thanks for all the welcomes.

We have agreed on a rental in Athelstone and move in on the 25th July.

Can I join the north east gang?!

Sonya