Guest Taisy

School survey. =)

Guest Taisy

Hello,

My name's Elisa and I'm a year 12 student in Australia. I am doing a year long study on piercings and tattoos. I am looking at the stereotypes surrounding piercings and tattoos and how they came to be as there are today. I'm going to evaluate the nature and validity of stereotypes. By doing this I hope to raise knowledge about the culture of piercings and tattoos in order to shatter some of the stereotypes.

As part of my research I need to collect data on piercings and tattoos from the perspective of those with them, and to do this I have created a survey.

I would really appreciate it if you would be willing to take the time to fill out my survey. It's completely anonymous.

The link is:

Piercings and Tattoos - Home

Please and Thank you. :)

P.S. **It's not just for people with piercings or tattoos! =) All opinions are super-helpful.**

What a clever girl!

Right, now i have to say, that facial piercings just look as if you have had a fishing tackle box tipped over your head!!!!:) One or two is reasonable, but really, a line should be drawn, and some folks just go mental; they're like pin cushions!

Tatts.................nah. Some of the artistry is amazing, but pictures are for walls!! And tribal markings are just that, tribal!

sorry if this is negative, just an old ladies opinion.

Hope your survey goes well.

Guest xhaylesx

Both surveys filled out for you.

Good luck with it. :wubclub:

Guest kellyp

Hi

Completed your surveys, hope you get the responses you need. Bet the results are interesting!!

Good luck

Kelly

Guest cazzie

Survey done. Good luck and hope you let us know what the results of the survey are.

Guest ReadyPenny

Surveys completed, good luck with them, please post the results when you have them!!!

Mandy x