Guest Us Two

Anyone used Excess International Shippers

Guest Us Two

Hi everyone,

We are new to this site but are hopefully on our way to Adelaide at the end of August. We have had a few quotes from shipping companies and Excess International seem to be very on the ball and really competitive. I have searched the forums to see if anyone has used them but can't find any threads.

If anyone has used them, I would be really grateful for any responses as to how you rate them, etc.

Also using Golden Arrow for our dog and cats - any reviews on them would be really appreciated too.

Thanks very much:)

Hi everyone,

We are new to this site but are hopefully on our way to Adelaide at the end of August. We have had a few quotes from shipping companies and Excess International seem to be very on the ball and really competitive. I have searched the forums to see if anyone has used them but can't find any threads.

If anyone has used them, I would be really grateful for any responses as to how you rate them, etc.

Also using Golden Arrow for our dog and cats - any reviews on them would be really appreciated too.

Thanks very much:)

Hi there

We used Grace when we moved back to UK from NZ in 2003 and their UK partners were Excess International, so they picked up the stuff from Southampton and delivered to Midlands, unpacked etc. We thought they were very good. We would have used them in 2007 when we moved back to NZ (dont ask!) but they were too busy so unfortunately we used Pickfords. Some people have been fine with Allied Pickfords but our experience wasnt very good (thats the Birmingham office). I would use them from NZ to Oz though - they were good this end. (hopefully next year!). We used Golden Arrow in 2007 for our two elderly cats. They were very good and very caring. The moggies (now 17 and a half) were fine, a bit tired and thirsty but better than we looked after the flight!

Best wishes with all your arrangements!

Mariane and Cliff

Guest Us Two

Hi Marianne and Cliff,

Thanks so much for your response - really helpful and good to hear Excess were good at this end.

Also really pleased to hear Golden Arrow were so caring - one of our cats is 15 so we are worried about how she will cope with the journey but it is reassuring to know your cats survived the longhaul.

Thanks again :wubclub:

Hi,

We also used Excess International and found them very good. All the stuff came on time and nothing was broken save the glass on one picture frame, (we packed ourselves!) would reccommend them and did so recently, to a relative, who is also using them and happy so far.[

Guest Us Two

Thanks so much for your response. It's just reassuring to hear of other people who have used them and had good experiences. We will go ahead and book them. Many thanks.