Guest sarahsmartiepants

A word of warning....

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I had some tyres put on the Pajero a year or so ago at a well known tyre place and when I got home hubby said they are not AT tyres, they thought they could get away with fooling me maybe???

Anyway didnt go there again, went somewhere else, guess what they did it to me today! FOOLS!

All terrain me thinks Baz....

I hope you gave them a jolly good telling off Sarah..

All-terrain eh? Does that mean you can park on the lawn as well as the drive?

I still don't understand Sarah's story though.

Guest sarahsmartiepants

A year or so ago I went to a un named tyre shop and asked for 2 all terrain tyres to be put on my pajero, they thought they could get away with putting road tyres on. So we didnt go there any more even thought they replaced them.

Then we started to go to another tyre shop, and they did the same to me yesterday!

The reason I am posting this is because if it has happened to me twice then It is obviously a common occurance!

A year or so ago I went to a un named tyre shop and asked for 2 all terrain tyres to be put on my pajero, they thought they could get away with putting road tyres on. So we didnt go there any more even thought they replaced them.

Then we started to go to another tyre shop, and they did the same to me yesterday!

The reason I am posting this is because if it has happened to me twice then It is obviously a common occurance!

Yes, you have to be careful. I knew a guy who worked for an unnamed tyre/exhaust company back in 1991. He might as well not! His boss said that if a woman came in with a vehicle with exhaust problems, then whatever the problem, tell her that the whole exhaust needs replacing, as she wouldn't know the difference. How despicable! Others have stated in these forums that they think the sound of an English accent sets the money wheels spinning. So a woman with an English accent has to take extra care. Shop around and check the merchandise carefully!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

When Iwas in there this am getting the ATs put on I noticed they have an award for being "female friendly":arghh::biglaugh:The way I see it is we have 4 cars in our family I have now taken my business elsewhere!