Guest JulieG

Hairdresser in Blackwood area

Guest JulieG

Hi

I'm hoping someone can recommend a decent hairdresser in the Blackwood area, I've tried a few, but not had a decent colour and cut since I've been here.

Thanks

Guest dunnarunna

i dont know if you`ve tried it but the salon urban spirit on the main road opposite hungry jacks is run by an english couple. shut for refurbishment for a couple of weeks at the moment though. not tried them myself but they seem a nice couple they let my daughter do her work experience there.

donna

Guest jetskitony

Hi,my friend kath is a mobile hairdresser,she does alot of peoples hair from this website,if you would like her number just pm me.,shes also a member on this site.

myrtle

i dont know if you`ve tried it but the salon urban spirit on the main road opposite hungry jacks is run by an english couple. shut for refurbishment for a couple of weeks at the moment though. not tried them myself but they seem a nice couple they let my daughter do her work experience there.

donna

Yeah see Tracey at Urban Spirit, she comes highly recommended. It's at 183b Main Road, Blackwood. Phone 8278 3142

Guest TC for short

The one in the precinct behind Woolworths is pretty good, as is the one by the Yangtze restaurant. My OH has used both but sorry, can't remember the names!

TC