Guest ZoWo

Wanted - Female Walking Buddies in Adelaide Hills

Guest ZoWo

Would you like to walk for fitness but find it hard to get motivated by yourself?

I am currently a lady of leisure (alright, unemployed!) and am fed up with walking with just my iPod.

If you would like to join me and other women for regular walks on weekdays and occasionally at the weekend at a fast pace for about an hour in and around the Crafers - Hahndorf area please contact me for more details.

Can also do the occasional dog walking specials and post walk tea and buns.

I walk heaps up and around Chandlers Hill, have a small poodle cross maltese that sometimes

comes - your very welcome to join us

Susanne

Guest irish guinness
    Would you like to walk for fitness but find it hard to get motivated by yourself?

I am currently a lady of leisure (alright, unemployed!) and am fed up with walking with just my iPod.

If you would like to join me and other women for regular walks on weekdays and occasionally at the weekend at a fast pace for about an hour in and around the Crafers - Hahndorf area please contact me for more details.

Can also do the occasional dog walking specials and post walk tea and buns.

Hello, what days do you do the walks ? ..I live in Stirling as you know not far from Crafers...Please get in touch.

Cheers I.G.

Guest ZoWo

Hi IG

Hope to walk at least twice in the week and once over the weekend. At the moment it is looking at 9.15 am on Mondays and Wednesdays and 9.30 on Saturday mornings. Although can be flexible. I am planning to start next Monday.

Guest ZoWo
    I walk heaps up and around Chandlers Hill, have a small poodle cross maltese that sometimes

comes - your very welcome to join us

Susanne

Cheers for the offer, may join you sometime, with my English Springer Spaniel, at the moment though I looking to walk a bit closer to home.

Guest irish guinness
    Hi IG

Hope to walk at least twice in the week and once over the weekend. At the moment it is looking at 9.15 am on Mondays and Wednesdays and 9.30 on Saturday mornings. Although can be flexible. I am planning to start next Monday.

Hi ZoWo,:)

That will suit me perfect,will have to look at coming along when I get back from the U.K. We are going to a family wedding in Reading and then to Devon for a couple of weeks.Please keep in touch and let me know how the walks are going when I get back on the 17th August.

I see that you have a dog, so have I don't walk him as much now as he has a bad back.he's a old English Sheepdog and his name is GUINNESS.

Guest Em76

Hi Zoe,

Sorry I didn't get in touch about walking this week but we have had a bit of a week of it. We're away all of next week, but should be around for the second week of the hols. Will let you know if I'm free/ can get the car. enjoy your walks,

Emma