Guest tominoz

Advice please

Guest tominoz

Hello all,

I am looking to move to the Hallett Cove/Sheidow Park area. Just wondered if anybody knew if there was a paper or magazine delivered or that I can pick up where I can find out what is available in the area ie shops and services?

Thanks

Guest Vickilee

Hello all,

I am looking to move to the Hallett Cove/Sheidow Park area. Just wondered if anybody knew if there was a paper or magazine delivered or that I can pick up where I can find out what is available in the area ie shops and services?

Thanks

Hi,

look out for the Messenger, it is a local paper delivered to homes in most areas once a week for free, has lot's of local info. There is a different eddition for different suburbs. you need the Southern Messenger. Shops in the area sometimes have it to give away as well.Hallet Cove is a great place to live, new BIG W opening on Monday.

Good luck

Vicki

Guest tominoz

Hi thanks very much....you wouldn't also know of any good nursery's in the area, i have two children and wonderd if there were any recommendations?

Hi thanks very much....you wouldn't also know of any good nursery's in the area, i have two children and wonderd if there were any recommendations?

I can recommend Happy Valley Child Care Centre which is not too far from Sheidow Park...Just across the other side of South Road...

Or try Hallett Cove Child Care centre...I have experience of both centres and would highly recommend both..