Sign in to follow this  
Guest CARMEN

Prospects For Plasterers??

Guest CARMEN

HI!

DOES ANYBODY HAPPEN TO KNOW IF PLASTERERS ARE IN DEMAND IN ADELAIDE - I KNOW THEY ARE ON THE WANTED SKILLS LIST BUT I CANT FIND ANY JOBS ON THE TRADE JOB PAGES.

I KNOW THERS A LOT OF BUILDING GOING ON BUT MAYBE ITS THE SORT OF JOB YOU FIND WHEN YOU GET THERE, IF YOU GET ME!:confused:

ANY IDEAS APPRECIATED:D

HI!

DOES ANYBODY HAPPEN TO KNOW IF PLASTERERS ARE IN DEMAND IN ADELAIDE - I KNOW THEY ARE ON THE WANTED SKILLS LIST BUT I CANT FIND ANY JOBS ON THE TRADE JOB PAGES.

I KNOW THERS A LOT OF BUILDING GOING ON BUT MAYBE ITS THE SORT OF JOB YOU FIND WHEN YOU GET THERE, IF YOU GET ME!:confused:

ANY IDEAS APPRECIATED:D

I would imagine that with being on the list and all the work going on all trades will be ok, I think maybe its striking it lucky on the job pages that you come across or perhaps it may be under a different heading but not sure!

Guest ralph n bev

Hiya,

my hubbys a builder, bricky by trade,your right theres no jobs advertised in the papers.

Weve been told its a case of getting out there and going on site, a bit daunting really, when hes the bread winner.

I dont know if you go on adelaide brits but "jo and steve" and geary 11 on here and adbrits are in the trade they may be able to help you more.

Ralph has to get a licence before he can work too, which means a course at college!! More expense .

I dont know if plasteres do though.

Bev:D

Guest CARMEN

Hi!

Thanks For The Advice - Is That Something To Do With The Blue Card I've Heard About Somewhere. I Don't Know Much About It But It Rings A Big Bell In My Head - Then Again I Could Be Totally Wrong!;)

Guest dglamoore

When you get here get in touch with some of the building companies as they are the ones that seem to take a lot of the tradies on here :D Also sub contracting is popular here. A lot of who you know rather than what you know seems to help too :rolleyes:

Lisa:cool: