Guest Suziep

Any 14 year old boys/girls out there??

Guest Suziep

Hi guys,

I finally pursuaded my 14 year old son Nathan to join the forum with the hope of making some new friends before moving out to Adleaide but he got no replies to his thread.

Are there any teenagers out there who are willing to get in touch and help him with the changes he is facing???? He is looking to enrol at Henley High in September.

It would be much appreciated.

Guest bubbles

Hi there Im just wondering about the county court thing? was it because you are no longer with your childs father? Its just that I maybe in the same situation soon, I have a 13 year old daughter and I wondered if her father would be able to stop us going to live in Adelaide, would be grateful of any advise. My daughter will post your son..

Hi guys,

I finally pursuaded my 14 year old son Nathan to join the forum with the hope of making some new friends before moving out to Adleaide but he got no replies to his thread.

Are there any teenagers out there who are willing to get in touch and help him with the changes he is facing???? He is looking to enrol at Henley High in September.

Hi Suziep

I have just mentioned this to my 13 year old son (he'll be 14 in August so almost same age) He is going to join the forum. We are moving over in September. we have a rental booked in Port Noarlunga, not sure if that is near where you are going. Can you put the link to Nathan's thread on here and i will get Charlie to reply tomorrow.

Thanks

Mel

Guest Suziep

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your reply. It would be great to hear from Charlie. The link to nathan is http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10919 As far as rentals go we looked around the Henley area, we need to be somewhere North/North East as I am going to University in North Terrace. It is good to see that you are fairly organised and have a rental as it virtually seems impossible to secure a rent before arriving! Hope all goes well with your move.

Guest dunnarunna

hello sue ive just sent a reply to your son before i read your post and saw you live in suffolk thats where we came from too!

donna

Guest Tracey
    Hi guys,

Hi, i have a daughter 14 and a son 13, we are flying in September to Adelaide. I'll have a word to see if they will come onto the forum, think i worry more than they do, they seem to be taking it in theirstride bless em. All the best