Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fancy a Beer

Coles Delivery Service

Guest Fancy a Beer

Just wondered if anyone has used the new Coles delivery service yet and what their experience is!!

I was going to, but went off the idea when i realised that they were not putting multi buy offers etc on their site....

Guest kangomik

Apparently its good, so someone tells me, and they will be using it every week from now on!

Guest Weez

I used it this week and thought it was great, everything there and they emailed me the morning of the delivery day letting me know that the loo roll i wanted wasn't in stock and hoped it wasn't a problem!!:biglaugh: got ots of freebie samples as well, only thing i would recommend is to put you order in quick and well before you want it as the delivery dates go quick;)

Guest Fancy a Beer
    I used it this week and thought it was great, everything there and they emailed me the morning of the delivery day letting me know that the loo roll i wanted wasn't in stock and hoped it wasn't a problem!!:biglaugh: got ots of freebie samples as well, only thing i would recommend is to put you order in quick and well before you want it as the delivery dates go quick;)

:biglaugh:Did they not substitute the toilet roll for another brand??? :err:

Guest Weez

they did but they were concern that having a patterned loo roll instead of white might affect any plans i might have had?????bless them, they are new at this!!