oh yes

Guest Admar72

Guest bishop3912

Congrats, hopefully the next part of your visa process is quick. Just out of interest how long did it take to get SS approval? my brother and sister in law are currently awaiting theirs. x

Guest Admar72

Hi B 3912 i sent in paper work and they recieved on 14/05/09 and got accepted on 2/07/09 that is south Australia i understand that it changes state to state but my agent said max of 8 weeks

All the best Adam

Guest bishop3912

Thanks Adam, will let my sister in law know as I know she keeps checking for updates on the South Australia site but nothing as yet. Congrats once again.

Guest Admar72

Hi Lorluc We are in Bletchley and i also am a Hammer!!!!!!!! .So how's life for you in Adelaide ??????

Maybe if you have skype then we could have a chat also i did live in Neport pagnell. Ill pm you my skype name

Cheers Adam