Guest mimasawrus

Hello everybody and can you help.

Guest mimasawrus

Jon, Laura, Gracie and Joe are coming to South Australia.

We also want to bring Mima, Spike and Wilma our beloved dogs, we have worked out the whole routine and have quotes for the transportation and are aware what the quarantine will cost. BUT to get our initial PERMITS we have to have an Australian address and telephone number. We do not know anyody in Australia and as we did the application for our visa independently we do not have a migration agent. We are great people and very friendly, we would help anybody out if they needed our help. We would just be so grateful if anybody would help us with an Australian Address and phone number. There would be no responsility attached to this, as we would inform the quarantine people of our new address etc as soon as we arrived in Oz which will be the same day as our beloved dogs. We would be so grateful if anyody could help us.

Mima is a Dachshund

Wilma is a Jack Russell

Spike is a rescued greyhound

Thank you Thank you Thank you

Laura, Jon, Gracie and Joe

Currently in Leigh on Sea in Essex:arghh:

Guest hel&sam

cant help cos i'm still in stalybridge but have you sorted out your immediate rental for when you get there, can you not use that. i'm curious how everyone else has managed as i'll be sending my cat and this problem crossed my mind as well.

Helen

x

Hi,

I'm not sure how people manage. I knew someone who brought her two dogs over and used my address. The reason they need this is in case there is a problem with your animal. One of her dogs was sick while she was in quarantine so they had to call me. Also in case they have to send papers and stuff to you.

Have you asked them if a PO Box address would be OK????

Karen

Guest Nick11

You can use our address . Anyone who's willing to go to the expense of shipping over 3 dogs must be top people.

Pm me.

Hi

Just one thing you may need to check is the local bylaws as some councils don't allow someone to "have" more than two dogs - friends of ours with three in Mitcham had to get special dispensation, so whoever you use, might be worth checking out!

Diane