Guest Sarah Wright

Holiday accomodation wanted glenelg area

Guest Sarah Wright

Any ideas for holiday accomodation in glenelg or surrounding areas. We are coming over for a recce in november and would like somewhere walking distance to the beach and preferably with a pool. There will be 2 adults and 3 kids so that generaly rules out the hotels and motels. All the ones we have researched on the internet look very basic and are also very expensive. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated . Thanks.

Guest kellyp

Hi

we stayed at the BayBeach Front apartments when we got here three years ago. Also two adults and three kids and they were fine for us. Pool not massive but the beach on your doorstep. Quite basic but everything we needed and didn't spend too much time inside anway. We were there in August so in November you will probably spend even less indoors.

I can look up the phone number etc for you if you are interested, let me know.

Kelly

Guest Chelseadownunder

We stayed in a unit in Glenelg last November and we got it through Stayz web site. The guy who rented it out was called Chris and he couldnt have been more helpfull. Glenelg is a great base with tram to the city and great beach. Most units dont have pools unless you want to pay mega bucks. Wishing you all the best on you Reccie and I hope you like it here, Steve