Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nat

Netball Players wanted for Monday morning league games

Guest Nat

Hi

A team I play netball for, are looking for players to join us, on a Monday morning at Noarlunga Leisure centre.

The games are held on a Monday morning, during term time only and are at either 9.30am or 10.20am, depending on who we are playing against. But you do get a schedule beforehand. There is a creche available at the centre, for a gold coin donation.

It's division 2, and although done for social and fun, it can be quite competitive, so experienced players, would be preferred, but not essential. But some knowledge of the game, rules etc is needed.

We are looking for about 3-4 players, and even if we get too many, we can always jiggle it around, so you can play part of a game, at least.

The cost is $7 per game and we wear black bottoms (skirt, shorts or leggins) and a white T-shirt (singlets not allowed).

Anyone interested, or just wanting further information, please send me a pm.

Although it is competitive, it is also a lot of fun.:wubclub: and a great workout and a good bunch of girls.

Just for info our team ages range from early 20's to near 40's, but all ages, welcome.

Cheers.

Guest donna T

Just wanted to add what fun this is - I played for a couple of terms but had to drop out - everyone was really kind and did ;t mind that I had a lot of learning to do. Most of the opposition are friendly and helpfull, and don;t mind when you tread on them accidently!

A great way to keep fit and meet other people too - wish I could have kept on playing - go on girls - give it a go xx

Guest jollyswagman

Hi i am moving down South on Monday and would definatly give it a go the following week! i must say it's a long time since i played but i am assuming that the rules will be the same/ish! Can you give me some more info on where to come please - Thanks debbie

Guest Nat

Hi

I am so sorry, but unfortunately we have had to pull out of the competition, because we couldn't get enough players to join our team. :arghh:

If I hear of another team, or join another team who need players, I will give you a shout.:wubclub: