Guest Pies

Today's top deal is..........

Guest Pies

Hi all,

In light of the failed intitiative from the government on comparing grocery prices etc, I thought is would be good to detail some top deals for the good of the forum:

Only rule is that the deal has to be current and available, whether you work for the company concerned or not is immaterial!!

This week, Bin 555 Shiraz is on special from Fassina at 11.95 or buy 6 get one free - excellent, award-winning wine. Finishes July 13th.

Thirsty Camel are doing Jacobs Creek Shiraz at 3 bottles for 25 bucks. Nice!!

In addition, Woolies are doing 1.25l bottles of caffeine free diet coke for 4 bottles for 6 bucks.

Your turn......

Guest kangomik

What a good thread, specially with the booze LOL hic...

Apparently dan murphy's have clear skins for 2 bux a bottle...

Sip n Save have Lindemans Shiraz & Cab Sauv for 6.99 bottle, also Wyndhams Estate 9.99 plus a free bar of Nestle chocolate.

Notice a theme here???

Guest mayjess
    What a good thread, specially with the booze LOL hic...

Apparently dan murphy's have clear skins for 2 bux a bottle...

The red in this clear skin is the nicest wine ive ever tasted,its really fruity.

Mayjess

Guest Pies
    The red in this clear skin is the nicest wine ive ever tasted,its really fruity.

Mayjess

Maybe this should be the booze deal of the day thread.....going back to Fassinas for the 7 for 6 deal: that should see me through to Friday.......:)

Maybe this should be the booze deal of the day thread.....going back to Fassinas for the 7 for 6 deal: that should see me through to Friday.......:)

there was summat in the paper about there being alot of excess wine around and they are selling it off for a loss......one the names mentioned was Penfolds and my mate drinks their red and swears by it.!!!!

Looks like were going to have to have a drive to Uncle Dans....

Guest Pies
    there was summat in the paper about there being alot of excess wine around and they are selling it off for a loss......one the names mentioned was Penfolds and my mate drinks their red and swears by it.!!!!

Looks like were going to have to have a drive to Uncle Dans....

For two bucks a bottle, I may have to make the pilgrimage.....anyone seen any deals on fridges or BBQs?

Guest mayjess

worth ping ponging just to get bk for the clear skin:goofy:

Mayjess

Guest kangomik

BBQ's sre cheap in April, but you may get some deals just after the toy sale.

Fridges i reckon good guys, and haggle