Sign in to follow this  
Guest lastboyscout

Forms posted?

Guest lastboyscout

All our docs, certified copies of everything etc were sent to Adelaide on the 4th July and we`ve had no confirmation that they have received it :(

It was sent `signed for international` Royal Mail at a cost of £11.22:mad: It should at least be there by now !

How long did everyone else have to wait for email confirmation of receipt?:eek:

Guest soggy
    All our docs, certified copies of everything etc were sent to Adelaide on the 4th July and we`ve had no confirmation that they have received it :(

It was sent `signed for international` Royal Mail at a cost of £11.22:mad: It should at least be there by now !

How long did everyone else have to wait for email confirmation of receipt?:eek:

We sent ours on 21th June Royal mail signed for same as you, they arrived on 28th June but only found out today (16th July) when I got up this morning and checked my e-mail to find "confirmation of receipt of application" and payment taken e-mail. The e-mail also said the delay in acknowledging the application will not impact the time taken for a case officer to be appointed.

Hope this reasures you a little I was starting to worry myself that it had not arrived.:)

Simon

Guest ralph n bev

Hi there,

cant remember exactly , but it was a couple of weeks, they sent us an e.mail to confirm arrival. We have it on our sig on the custard court but dont know off the top of my head.

But theyve only just taken the £900 for the visa last week.

So we are just waiting for the nod from gomatilda to get the meds and police checks.

Once all thats been payed for , thats it . Thank goodness!!

Till the shippers and flights for five and a dog that is !!

Bev:D

Guest dglamoore

If you send a blank email to this email address - aspc.processing@immi.gov.au it will tell you the dates they are reciepting up til and the dates they are processing at the mo. Updated every Tuesday :D

Lisa:cool:

Guest dglamoore

Just got this through -

Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 26 June 2007 and

acknowledging applications received on 25 April 2007.

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Our application was sent 1st June and our agent got an e-mail receipt on 21st June. Still haven't had the written acknowledgement and file number but the e-mail said it would be about 6 weeks.

Rachel

Guest lastboyscout

Thanks everyone for the reassurances:eek:

Just getting a bit worried (AND IMPATIENT) about how long it is taking;)

*keeps telling himself `any time now`*:D

Guest Django

Just getting a bit worried (AND IMPATIENT)

I thought you would beused to that being a Villa fan and all that.:P:p

Pete

Guest lastboyscout

I`ll have you know Pete that we aren`t impatient fans, just very,very fickle :P:D

Marlon Harewood ?????????:eek::)

If you send a blank email to this email address - aspc.processing@immi.gov.au it will tell you the dates they are reciepting up til and the dates they are processing at the mo. Updated every Tuesday :D

Cool! Did not know that.

As you can see from our sig. we sent our VISA app. 08/05 and we still haven't had any details of a case officer - we're using an agent who advised this is normal but that they can check the progress of applications via email and the payment - seems to be taking a while though, all the same...