ken&wendy

Rental required approx 3 August

Hi, anybody out there know of any unfurnished rental accommodation available from approx. 3rd August (when our furniture arrives). We would be looking for a min of 2 beds, would prefer a house rather than a flat or unit and we need a lock-up garage (for all hubby's tools and equipment - he brought the lot!!!!). As we're cheapskates we don't want to be paying much more than $300.

Ken has a job in Mile End so anywhere near there would be OK but at the moment we're in Christies Beach area and like the area for all the facilities here.

Not a lot to ask is it, but any help gratefully received - just wondered if anybody was leaving a rental early....

Thanks

Wendy:)

Guest Moloney

Hi, if you are still looking.

We have an unfurnished house available to rent for $280 per week, available now. Brand New House. 3 bedroom plus study. It is in Hackham/Onkaparinga Hills area. Quiet private road with 4 other new houses. 5 minutes from Colonnades, not far from expressway into town. 2 minute walk to Woolworths supermarket and local shops.

It does not have a lock up garage but with 3 bed plus study you could keep the tools in one of the bedrooms!

Guest Andy Woollett

Hi Ken & Wendy

Don't know if you're still looking. We have a very clean and tidy unfurnished 4 bed, 2 bathrm very large house in South Plympton available for 5 months or more - we have bought a new house and are moving out later in July and this place has been an ideal first house in oz for us. It's $410 p/wk (hope that doesn't put you off) and you can view it on the Ray White Real Estate website. If you are interested pm me to arrange a viewing (I will give you my contact details),

regards

Andy, Lesley and Lewis