Sign in to follow this  
Guest satish_lkb

Anybody recently applied for SA Sponsorship??

Guest satish_lkb

Hi All,

Am a new member and plng to apply for SA State Sponsorship. I have almost completed the online Sponsorship application. Just some doubts please...

1. How to attach documents like Skills Assessment, Passport copy, Financial ability Certificate etc. in the online application form. I didn't found any option to attach these in the online form. Or we have to send this through post??

2. To my best knowledge only online application is enough. Am I correct??

Thanx and regards

Guest The Dimmocks
    Hi All,

Am a new member and plng to apply for SA State Sponsorship. I have almost completed the online Sponsorship application. Just some doubts please...

1. How to attach documents like Skills Assessment, Passport copy, Financial ability Certificate etc. in the online application form. I didn't found any option to attach these in the online form. Or we have to send this through post??

2. To my best knowledge only online application is enough. Am I correct??

Thanx and regards

I have replied to your PM which I think answer your question above. Our application was submitted and once submitted they requested that the Financial pages were completed and then submitted. If there no option to attach then must not have to send until requested to send! We are using an agent so I may be wrong, as I not done any submitting of paperwork personally.

Michelle

Guest Squeezle

Hi we have just applied for our SS and there is no online way to attach the forms, when you have sumitted your application there are a couple of pages to print off and sign and get witnessed, and then you send all your other documents either by post or by courier, the addresses are on the top of the forms.

We have sent ours by courier as it seems a safer option.

Hope this helps

Pauline

Guest rowy

Yes, we posted ours off as well. You get it all witnessed and we sent it recorded delivery. They never followed up the financial stuff we told them. We received our Sponsorship within a month, Penny

Guest satish_lkb

Hi All,

Thanx for your comments/suggestions.... 2day I submitted my online application for State Sponsorship (Accountant) and all docs are ready to post/courier....

Now waiting time..... may be for 2 months!!!!! to get sponsorship result.....