Sign in to follow this  
Guest Antonia.R!

teenagers

Guest Antonia.R!

hey im 16 and ive been in adelaide for just over a year now and im loving it i have new friends and a new school, ive got used 2 everything now so if any teens want to know anything then id be happy to help or if youve just arrived and u wanna meet up then just send me a pm cus i kno i couldve done with some help when i got here. i went through 10 weeks of living in the city in on arrival accomidation not knowing anyone my age!

Antonia x:cute:

Guest willow1234

hi there me n my family are hopin 2 b there soon (seaford i think) wots the school like in oz,im in year 10 at the mo is it the same there ? ho by the way im 15

Guest dunnarunna

hey i go to blackwood school and im in year 11 i found things more laid back than at my school in england and my teachers are a lot less stricter also the school year goes from jan-dec where as in england its sept-jul i started school this time last year in year 10 and found it quite easy to make friends and fit in. hope this helped at all

Antonia on my mums account lol

Guest Antonia.R!

yeah i was on the wrong comp signed me on as my mum lol anyway hope it helped at all and if u wanna kno anything else then just ask il try my hardest to answer any questions to the best of my ability!