Guest tracy

Christina.........

Guest tracy

Well once agin i have had the pleasure of seeing someone exceptional on tour. Who would have thought that sleepy little Adelaide would play host to so many amazing star's.

They even filmed her tour dvd last night so it was even better than usual.

Tracy

Guest Django
    Aguilera i presume!!!

Can't be, tracy said they were exceptional. :confused:

Pete

Guest Roo1
    Well once agin i have had the pleasure of seeing someone exceptional on tour. Who would have thought that sleepy little Adelaide would play host to so many amazing star's.

They even filmed her tour dvd last night so it was even better than usual.

Tracy

You lucky thing! I'm gonna have to get off my bum and do something about this, as people tell me of the great concerts they have been to and I'm wishing I'd booked some tickets!

Lisa, I'm gonna add that link to my favs list and make sure I use it!!:P

J x

Guest happy-jools

Roll on 2008 when we hope to get there. I shall be booking some tickets to see some concerts no doubt.

May have to go on me own tho if we cant get babysitters, which will be a little difficult, being in a different country and not really knowing anyone.!!

Guest dglamoore
    Roll on 2008 when we hope to get there. I shall be booking some tickets to see some concerts no doubt.

May have to go on me own tho if we cant get babysitters, which will be a little difficult, being in a different country and not really knowing anyone.!!

Depends where you end of living ;) Dawn won't mind a couple of playmates for an evening or two :o

Lisa:cool:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

I really wanted to go and see her but could not find anyone to go with - oh well, next time. Just seen the news today about The Police on their world reunited tour and they are coming to Adelaide to play the AAMI stadium on Jan 28 i think - tickets go on sale shortly. Nothing sleepy about Adelaide. We went to see The Scissor Sisters here who were awesome and were supported by Sneaky Sound System - an Ozzie dance outfit - and I am waiting to go see them next time around as the major attraction because they are sooooo coooool ....

And can I just take this opportunity to say how easy and stress free it is to get in and out of the city for major events - not like Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, London where we have been to major music events.

Love living here .....

S

xxx

Guest Django
    Yep it was Aguilera

:eek: Well this is what I love about music. What someone sees as fantastic others rate as ordinary or worse. To me, if she was playing in my back garden I would close the curtains and turn the telly up. :DI sure tracy would do likewise the same for some of my favs.:P;)

Pete

Hello all . talking of concerts are Oasis doing a show in Adelaide this year ?? used to be a big fan , if the venue aint too large then could be quite special . Will be there in two weeks so something to look forward to could be a bonus ! cheers Rich

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    :eek: Well this is what I love about music. What someone sees as fantastic others rate as ordinary or worse. To me, if she was playing in my back garden I would close the curtains and turn the telly up. :DI sure tracy would do likewise the same for some of my favs.:P;)

Pete

Who are your favs Pete???

I did a clients hair and her and her friend fell asleep in the Christina concert. They were in a private box by invite and had had champagne.... she saw Pink the same way and thought that was great!

sarah