Andrew from Vista Financial

Next UK Pension Transfer Seminar

Hello.

I will be looking to hold another UK Pension Transfer Seminar towards the end of August. I have been running these for over a year now and have had around 50 PIA members attend.

I usually hold these on a Saturday mid morning as I understand that it might be difficult for people to make it during the week due to work commitments etc.

This Seminar covers off lots of aspects of the transfer process including potential advantages and disadvantages of doing so or not.

It also gives information around the Australian Superannuation system and how you can potentially get your money working harder for you.

Transferring is not right for everyone so it helps to understand why you may want to consider transferring and why you may not want too.

Also for those that are considering a transfer, it will cover off the questions you might have regarding exchange rates, markets etc and whether now is the right or wrong time to do it.

If you would be interested in attending please let me know so that I can get an idea of numbers and I will keep you updated as to definite dates and location.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andrew - we will arrive dazed and confused on the 31st Aug ... so will probs miss this one unfortunately - have you any idea when you may hold the next one after Aug??!! Many thanks, Jacinta

Guest ade&emma

We'll come along to this one. Been meaning to speak with you about it for a while now. Let us know where your doing it.

Ade & Emma.

Guest gilmoresoz

Hi Andrew

We would be interested in coming to see you regarding pension advice & other issues. You have spoken to, and helped some friends of ours and come highly recommended. Count us in for August.

Darren & Fiona Gilmore

Hi Cint and Mark

Not too sure when the next one after this will be but contact me when you arrive as previously discussed and I can go through it with you face to face if you like. Good luck with the move.

Ade and Emma

No problem, will keep you posted.

Darren and Fiona

Thanks for your words. I will keep you posted as to dates etc. If there is anything that I can assist you with in the meantime feel free to contact me and I will be happy to chat/meet with you.

Regards

Andy

Guest Dave & Carole

Hi Andrew

We would def be interested in coming (most likely Dave on his own as otherwise have 2 children in tow). We arrive 31st of July so please keep us posted about details for the day.

Guest The Hadleys
    Hello.

I will be looking to hold another UK Pension Transfer Seminar towards the end of August. I have been running these for over a year now and have had around 50 PIA members attend.

I usually hold these on a Saturday mid morning as I understand that it might be difficult for people to make it during the week due to work commitments etc.

This Seminar covers off lots of aspects of the transfer process including potential advantages and disadvantages of doing so or not.

It also gives information around the Australian Superannuation system and how you can potentially get your money working harder for you.

Transferring is not right for everyone so it helps to understand why you may want to consider transferring and why you may not want too.

Also for those that are considering a transfer, it will cover off the questions you might have regarding exchange rates, markets etc and whether now is the right or wrong time to do it.

If you would be interested in attending please let me know so that I can get an idea of numbers and I will keep you updated as to definite dates and location.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy

We will definately attend, we was only talking yesterday about my hubby's pension, let us know when and where?

Cheers Dawn

Guest redfoxy
    Hello.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andrew,

Will try and make it, but could you please answer a couple of questions ??

If we are Temporary residents like many for 2/3 years, have we got this time to think about things until we get PR in orer to make the transfer ??

If we are in our forties can we get any cash out of the pensions ?

What happens to all the serps money paid into our old age pensions ? we will still get it ?

If we transfer the pensions what if we go back ??

Guest henny

Hi Andrew, I would also be interested in attending the seminar. Could you advise me of dates & venues etc. Thanks.

Guest BurgessFamily

I'd be interested in attending, please add me to the list!

Regards,

Rob

Hello all and thank you all for your interest.

I have finalised dates, times, venue and they are as follows:

Date: - Saturday 5th September

Start Time: - 11.30am

Venue: - Professional Investment Services office

Level 1, 81 Fullarton Road

Kent Town SA 5067

I would be grateful if you could arrive about 10 mins early. I usually buy in sandwiches, snacks and hot and cold drinks (inc beer & wine) so would be appreciate confirmation of attendance.

If anyone wishes to contact me for directions or have any other questions feel free to contact me on 0432317272 or by PM.

Regards

Andy.

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Hi Andrew

Can you put my name down for it please. We got some info from someone at the bank when we first arrived but it went in one ear and out the other what with everything else we had to do so hopefully I'll take it in this time.

Rachel

Just a gentle reminder, 5th September for this.

I still have places available, this is a free event and covers off the advantages and disadvantages of transferring UK Pensions.

Anyone that wants to come along please contact me.

Also if anyone that is coming needs directions get in touch and I will be happy to talk you through them. There is plently of parking at and nearby the venue.

Regards

Andy

Guest Sideways Sally

Hi Andrew,

Where do you hold the seminars? My Mum needs to do something about her British Pension and has no idea where to start, she lives in the North East.

Guest Sideways Sally

oops should have read the whole thread!

I'm not sure what pension she has/is entitled to . . but she has been talking about her British Pension for a while.

Will email you if she wants to come,

Cheers!

I am just posting the address again as I have had feedback asking for it.

Venue: -

Professional Investment Services office

Address: -

Lv 1, 81 Fullarton Road

Kent Town SA 5067

Start time 11.30 am, arrive for 11.15am

Lots of parking at front and rear of building.

PM or email if you would like to attend.

Regards

Andy