Guest sarahsmartiepants

A q for those still in uk or those not long here

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I used to buy trainers in "Sport and soccer" but think I still called it that even though it had a name change??? Does anyone know what it is called nowadays?? I am looking for a web site so my daughter can check out trainers for me to bring her back.

sarah

Maybe I should post this in the repat section:biglaugh:. For the record I think its a good idea, i didnt vote, cos I only looked at the thread tonight.....:chatterbox: but i would have voted yes

I used to buy trainers in "Sport and soccer" but think I still called it that even though it had a name change??? Does anyone know what it is called nowadays?? I am looking for a web site so my daughter can check out trainers for me to bring her back.

sarah

Maybe I should post this in the repat section:biglaugh:. For the record I think its a good idea, i didnt vote, cos I only looked at the thread tonight.....:chatterbox: but i would have voted yes

Sarah,

It is called Sportsdirect.com (have already had things sent over from there)

Guest SA Great

Maybe I should post this in the repat section:biglaugh:.

Ha ha ha love it!!!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Sarah,

It is called Sportsdirect.com (have already had things sent over from there)

Someone told me it was sports world now?? Any idea Ian??

Guest Trakki

I agree with Ian it is sports direct, had one in the town we lived and theare great for clothes and trainers.

Guest graandjac

:shocked:what the bloomin eck is wrong with the trainers here.....lol.....we can chat about this tomorrow Sarah.......:P;)

Someone told me it was sports world now?? Any idea Ian??

Not sure if its Sports World in store and Sports Direct on line. It did confuse me to start with (easy done:confused:)

Hijacking your thread for a minute Sarah, does anyone know if Sports World in the UK will add names and numbers to the back of football shirts? We got our kids some before they came out here with their surnames and ages, and of course they've now grown out of them so I want to get OH to get some updated ones while he's there - the shop in Chelmsford where I got this done five years ago is now a Sports World so if anyone knows....???

:shocked:what the bloomin eck is wrong with the trainers here....

They only last the kids about 1 -2 months here before they fall apart!!!.:arghh:

Oh and Graham, don't forget you were going to come and see me.:P

Guest happy feet

Hi, it was call sports world, but changed it's name to sportsdirect just before i come in Feb. They do printed football shirt, already done to buy.

cara

Guest sarahsmartiepants

My friend told me on face book it was sports world!!! She lives in th yUK so god knows what she is on!!! I found it form Ians tip sportsdirect and got there soo thanks guys.......................................................and gra. I like living here but the trainers......well its a no brainer!! £20 for a $60-70 pair here??????????

Sarah, if you check the web site that Ian gave you it will give you a list of the store locations and also a list of the items they sell. That way you can check the address and see if it is the same shop. If its the same shop I am thinking it is, then its the one that sells things at a very discounted price.

Good Luck.

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    Sarah, if you check the web site that Ian gave you it will give you a list of the store locations and also a list of the items they sell. That way you can check the address and see if it is the same shop. If its the same shop I am thinking it is, then its the one that sells things at a very discounted price.

Good Luck.

We have those great minds that think alike susan! Thats exactly how I worked it out and OMG it is so cheap over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly has actually worked up some enthusiasum for my trip back!!!