Guest graandjac

Bloody tornado

Guest graandjac

:shocked:Was driving out of our estate today The Point , looked down the river and saw a blinkin tornado, rushed home to get the camera but it was gone, so i had a walk down in the reserve this arvo to see the damage, cant believe the size of the gum trees that have been ripped out.[ATTACH]522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]524[/ATTACH]

Guest cazzie

Wow Graham, that's incredible! Thanks for sharing with us.

The same thing happened in Hallett cove around 10 days ago, the most destruction was caused in Perry Barr Road and some on Lonsdale Road. Same thing massive trees uprooted, but passers by thought it a good opportunity to take some of the trees for firewood, there was a few of them on the road putting the debris in their cars, some must have rushed home and got their tools, as I saw a few sawing at some of the bigger pieces.

Guest Guest75

I was thinking firewood too.:):)

Remember it is illegal to take firewood from any public area though - the council do fine people!!!

Guest sjs
    :shocked:Was driving out of our estate today The Point , looked down the river and saw a blinkin tornado, rushed home to get the camera but it was gone, so i had a walk down in the reserve this arvo to see the damage, cant believe the size of the gum trees that have been ripped out.[ATTACH]522[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]523[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]524[/ATTACH]

Trust you Graham,

you see everything - sharks, tornados. While we travel to Victor Harbor yesterday to all the whale spotting hotspots and dont see 1 blinkin whale! Kids were bored stiff :SLEEP:

But seriously - great photos, cannot believe the damage there.

Guest graandjac
    Trust you Graham,

you see everything - sharks, tornados. While we travel to Victor Harbor yesterday to all the whale spotting hotspots and dont see 1 blinkin whale! Kids were bored stiff :SLEEP:

But seriously - great photos, cannot believe the damage there.

Thanks Sarahjane, I must be a nosey git...lol cant believe you missed the whales they have been there heaps...lol, must catch up soon .