Guest tess4

looking 4 hairdresser

Guest tess4

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a good and reasonable hairdresser for me and my daughter. we are in the sheidow park area?:wubclub:

Tracey x

I recommend Sarah Smartie Pants on here she is great!! She is in Hallet cove just over the road from you. PM her for details xx Taking my daughter there on monday first cut since we have been in Oz only 6 months ooops xxx

If you are able to get to King William Road Hyde Park, you could go to a guy called David Owen, he is English and is fantastic!!!!!

His number is 8172 1332 - he does a superb cut and colours hair in a very natural way!

Fiona

Give Niki a call on 0416 80 5558, she is a great hair dresser and lives in Hallett Cove, not far from you. She works in her own home based salon and really takes her time over your hair and makes sure she gets it how you want it. She can often offer appointments in the evenings so give her a call. :)

Guest norah battie

SARAH SMARTIEPANTS.....FAB FAB FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very close to Sheidow Park...good coffee and mags.....!!!!!!!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    SARAH SMARTIEPANTS.....FAB FAB FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very close to Sheidow Park...good coffee and mags.....!!!!!!!!

So thats why you come Mon!!!:wubclub:

Guest the4hopes

Just like to second this, yes great magazines!! ...Sarah you are fantastic aswell xx

Guest kpeihopa

I suggest you give Kathryn a call, she is FANTASTIC, does exactly what you ask and does it brilliantly, she is also a mobile service so you don't have to leave your home.

Her number is 0400 432 790