J D

Not easy

Looking to rent around West Beach. I cant seem to find anything. Coming out middle of August. Does anyone have any suggestions. There will be five of us.

I have a job in this area so would not want to be to far away.

Is anybody else going to the north west as everybody seems to be going south

or do they know something i don't.

Thank you

Looking to rent around West Beach. I cant seem to find anything. Coming out middle of August. Does anyone have any suggestions. There will be five of us.

I have a job in this area so would not want to be to far away.

Is anybody else going to the north west as everybody seems to be going south

or do they know something i don't.

Thank you

I take it you have tried the rent section at http://www/realestate.com.au.

I have always lived down South (Hallett Cove and Seacliff) except for a brief stint at Semaphore, and that's mainly due to the affordability. I prefer the South because in 30 minutes you can be in rolling countryside alongside lovely, scenic, almost empty beaches. In addition, you are only an hour from the Southern Ocean, which is wild and magical. But then I am a beach boy. However, the areas you are looking at are great. I really can't think of a beachside suburb in the metropolitan area that I would suggest avoiding.