Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lisa2991

TRA Successful Yipee!!!

Guest Lisa2991

:D

We're soooo happy and feel like were actually making progress for the first time in months...

Our Visa application should be lodged early next week and then we will play the waiting game again!! Any idea's on average timescales from this point?

Lisa 28 Dave 33 Oscar 3 Louie 2

TRA Application made 18.6.07

TRA Sucessful 16.7.07

Guest soggy
    :D

We're soooo happy and feel like were actually making progress for the first time in months...

Our Visa application should be lodged early next week and then we will play the waiting game again!! Any idea's on average timescales from this point?

Lisa 28 Dave 33 Oscar 3 Louie 2

TRA Application made 18.6.07

TRA Sucessful 16.7.07

Well thats a question we all want to Know, as you are not applying for sponsorship is it a 136 visas your going for? if so it could be a long wait maybe 9 months maybe more,although everycase is different, I have to add that im going for 495 and have not been paying too much attention to any other type so could be wrong, its been known before :)

Guest Django
    11.gif Great news. Most people say thats the worst bit over with.11.gif

Guest Kiki

Congrats its a great feeling. We are playing the 136 waiting game and I have to just put off thinking too much about it. Or I will go mad!!!

Guest soggy
    Well thats a question we all want to Know, as you are not applying for sponsorship is it a 136 visas your going for? if so it could be a long wait maybe 9 months maybe more,although everycase is different, I have to add that im going for 495 and have not been paying too much attention to any other type so could be wrong, its been known before :)

Sorry, so keen to answer a question i did not know the answer too I forgot to say

congratulations on your TRA

Simon

Guest carters

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:oWELL DONE, IT'S A GREAT FEELING THAT YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER.

NIKKI & GANG

Guest ali@51

congratulations We are going on a 136 and the agent told us 4-6 months but we have since heard (not from agent) that it could be up to 9 m now due to the increased checks because of terrorist recent acctiviy

Guest lastboyscout

Well done Lisa and join the queue, its getting bigger ;)

Guest ralph n bev

Hi Lisa,

Congratulations,thats the hardest bit over with, we are at the same stage as you, well a bit further, they've acknowledged and its lodged , and theyve taken the £950 !!

Now we wait..... till gomatilda tell us to go for the meds and police checks !!

Bev:D

Guest mOZzy

oh wow - great news!! i bet you are over the moon - we were only a few days ago ;)

congratulations!

we are gathering all the things together for our visa application, haven't talked about timelines or anything just yet - if i know anything i'll let you know ...

Guest lee_lisa

hi lisa

Congratulation on getting your TRA hardest part over. Good luck with the rest of your visa application

lisa & lee :D:D

Guest lee_lisa

hi lisa

Congratulation on getting your TRA hardest part over. Good luck with the rest of your visa application

lisa & lee :D:D