sueoc

ACDC itis.

Never thought the day would come in a million years,but having heard tons of ACDC since we've been here,i'm surprised to say"I LOVE EM"Good old rockin' muzak.Stand aside awhile Zep and the Stones.

Guest Jen & Did

Saw them 4 times on the tour so far.....managed to get tickets for Adelaide next march. Lets hope the visa arrives as quick as the tickets did!:nah:

Never thought the day would come in a million years,but having heard tons of ACDC since we've been here,i'm surprised to say"I LOVE EM"Good old rockin' muzak.Stand aside awhile Zep and the Stones.

Thought you meant me till I saw that last C :biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    anyone else think it said "tits".. no? OK then.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Me too.

Always good to hear of a convert Sue! :cool:

Are you going next March? We splashed out soooo much money to get our tickets I felt queasy - even though they were a better price than old Alice Cooper's! We're making the kids come with us as I felt it will be an important part of their education lol! I'm counting on AC/DC to teach them what a live stage show / fab atmosphere can be like.

So come on Jen and Did...what was the show like? Was it as good as their old shows? Did Angus's knees look curiously out of place? Did they finish with 'For Those About to Rock'? I'm so excited!

And no, I didn't think it said 'tits'! Kids hey! Tsk tsk.:swoon:

LC

Guest Jen & Did

Show is Fantastic. Been Listening to them since '79 and I've seen every tour since '84 and this is the best one. The Hampden park gig was something else....the Jocks know how to have a good time! I won't spoil the surprises but they do end with For Those About to Rock.

I'm taking the kids too.....daughter has already seen them with me at the O2 but the boy needs to be shown a proper live show!

Given they ended Europe in Glasgow and are ending the Tour in Perth I think this could be the last one.....Hope not cos even if they perform at only half the level of this tour they are a better live show than 90% of other bands around!

If you want a sneak preview click the link from a clip I found at Hampden

I was about a third way down the runway about 10 bodies in.....what a night!

Friends of mine went to the wembley gig and said it was brilliant! My husband has seen them twice before and was determined to go this time round. Unfortunately, we didnt get tickets for Adelaide...but when they announced more seats for Sydney, we decided to make a weekend of it and go there...

Can't wait...a whole weekend away...without the kids!!!!!