Guest calwezoe

Maternity Hospitals!!

Guest calwezoe

Hi,

can anyone tell me which other hospitals offer maternity services in adelaide. i know of burnside and WCH.

Thanks

There are quite a few that offer maternity services - Yes there is Burnside (private), Ashford (private), Flinders (private), Clavary North (private), Womens and Childrens (public), Flinders (public), Mount Barker (public), Victor Harbour Hospital (limited public for low risk women - nice unit though!), Lyle Mc (public) - Cant think of any more. Are you looking to be a patient or for work???? If its for work I work at one of them but have done agency at a few of them - yell if you need any help!

Lindsey

Guest calwezoe
    There are quite a few that offer maternity services - Yes there is Burnside (private), Ashford (private), Flinders (private), Clavary North (private), Womens and Childrens (public), Flinders (public), Mount Barker (public), Victor Harbour Hospital (limited public for low risk women - nice unit though!), Lyle Mc (public) - Cant think of any more. Are you looking to be a patient or for work???? If its for work I work at one of them but have done agency at a few of them - yell if you need any help!

Lindsey

Hi thanks for replying i shall start doing my research lol

i am currently studying for my midwifery degree after which we are hoping to relocate to adelaide. In my third year i am hoping to do my work placement at one of them. Is there a lot of midwifery work available and what are approx salaries.

Thanks

Guest PandS

Hi

Hope you dont mind me asking but as your post was in 2009 was wondering how you got on, as I am a qualified midwife and also looking to relocate to Adelaide early next year!!! Would also like to know which hospitals are best for midwifery, if we midwives deliver and what salary is like??? If you could help that would be great. Thanks Sian