new Mods

Tim

You managed to be first of "The List".

Oh no, please no Mr Tyke! Please don't say that to poor 'ickle helpless ole me (said whilst twisting hat nervously in hands).

Your post fills me with despair....

:( LC :(

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say "Your post fills me with "don't care!" . Oh and where I said "Twisting hat nervously etc"? I meant to put the Blowing Raspberry smilie in. Oh well. My bad.

Guest Wersal Gummage
Well, you've stayed with him...so, you believe that too???? Hmmn, sounds like Tyke's little secret is out!

Ha!:P(To Tyke obv.)

LC

PS. Hope you are both well.:wubclub:

Ha, I knew there was something about them two, just couldnt put my finger on it.

The mist has now cleared :)

Does that mean I'm out of the running for the Moderators Job. :confused:

Guest Guest75
Oh no, please no Mr Tyke! Please don't say that to poor 'ickle helpless ole me (said whilst twisting hat nervously in hands).

Your post fills me with despair....

:( LC :(

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant to say "Your post fills me with "don't care!" . Oh and where I said "Twisting hat nervously etc"? I meant to put the Blowing Raspberry smilie in. Oh well. My bad.

You are SO on the list now!!!

Guest Guest75
Ha, I knew there was something about them two, just couldnt put my finger on it.

The mist has now cleared :)

Does that mean I'm out of the running for the Moderators Job. :confused:

Oh well the secret is out.

To be in the "In crowd" you do have to wear the pink Michael Barrymore budgie smugglers though!:biglaugh:

The mist has now cleared

Aargh! I didn't mean that AT ALL Mr Naughty Gummage! :embarrassed:I just meant that TACD would have seen Tyke's guilty secret re. reading, nothing else! Honest!

Darn my innocent child-like brain*.:goofy:

LC

*I obviously don't mean the brain of anyone even approaching puberty lol!