suziewozie

Delta Airlines

Has anyone flown with them before?. I have been told it is a new Airline and would like to hear from anyone, good or bad. Especially if you have flown via Adelaide and England.

Thanks.

Guest caoimhe
    Has anyone flown with them before?. I have been told it is a new Airline and would like to hear from anyone, good or bad. Especially if you have flown via Adelaide and England.

Thanks.

The Delta airlines I have flown with are an Amercian airline and I never thought they were very good. May not be the same one you mean though as it was quite a few years back:confused:

Guest Nick11

Flew Delta in America and they kept bumping us up to business class.

Felt like royalty!

Guest caoimhe

I always felt the cabin crew very unpleasant to the point of being rude sometimes. At that time I was working for an airline myself and never felt that Delta or Amercian Airlines gave good customer service. I was once told by one of their crew members that they were there solely to save lives in an emergency, which I totally agreed with but in the Airline I worked for we also tried to give good customer service along with getting your a** out of the door in an emergency:biglaugh:

I honestly don't know if the Delta you are refering too is the same company, I'm going back 20 years (God I'm showing my age) and I didn't think they were still in business, so could be a different company. I don't want to put you off and maybe they are nothing to do with each other:goofy: