sueoc

Dental charges.

Wow,just been to the dentist for a tooth out and a filling,MEGABUCKS!Think ill have to sell the house to finance the suggested follow up treatment.Anyway,is it more expensive here for dental treatment than back home?Do the dental charges here vary much from practice to practice?Anyone know much about it all.Thanks, Billy.

Guest kangomik

i have to admit that this alone would pay for the medical extra's. I had a clear check up last week that came to just under 120 bux. thankfully cost me zilch......... though he does want me to have 2 teeth out done in the city===== mega bux

Yup,i shall definately look into Dental insurance.$500 exactly so far,and he's trying to convince me that my parting with another $5,000 should put me right!I looked at his assistant as he told me,and felt like becoming Ricky Gervais on Extras"Avin a laugh,is eee avin a laugh"

Guest Nick11

Try upper and lower brace, a back plate, 2 extractions and a submerged tooth pulled down under anesthetic! $8000!!!!!!!! Now that's what I call painful!!!!!