Sign in to follow this  
Guest chloebopper

Looking for a Plumbing Apprenticeship

Guest chloebopper

Hi all,

I am posting this on behalf of my son, we are emigrating to Adelaide next month and arrive on 22nd August. He is 18 years old and has just completed 2 years full time at college, he achieved City & Guilds Level 2 in plumbing. He is now looking for a qualified plumber to give him a chance and offer him a plumbing apprenticeship. If there is anyone willing to offer him this opportunity please reply. He is hard working and very enthusiastic.

Guest Snape Family

HI Gareth and Michelle

Can't help with the apprenticeship, but I have an 18 year old son, who is looking for work and doesn't know anyone, so if you think they may get on it might be worth you getting touch when you arrive and we can introduce them.

tracey

Guest chloebopper

Hi Lorluc,

Thanks for that link, I think this will probably apply to us as we are travelling on a 457 temporary long stay business visa. We do intend to apply for a permanent residency visa at some point but not sure when. It's a bit disappointing to find this out.

Hi Lorluc,

Thanks for that link, I think this will probably apply to us as we are travelling on a 457 temporary long stay business visa. We do intend to apply for a permanent residency visa at some point but not sure when. It's a bit disappointing to find this out.

Sorry to have given you bad news....but felt it is probably better you know now, rather than later...

All the best

xx