Diane

Can't be a proper barbie without this..

Guest Libby1971

About time

Woo hoo, we're gonna win the Ashes, we're gonna win the Ashes, na na na na, na na na na, pom pom pom pom pom pom pom, pom pom pom pom pom pom pom, na na na (doing that stupid snake thing dance all around the floor):jiggy::jiggy:

I only discovered cricket last time we won the Ashes due the rather fine form of Andrew Flintoff and Kevin Pietersen. My blood pressure is still recovering...:swoon:

Guest Guest75
    About time

Woo hoo, we're gonna win the Ashes, we're gonna win the Ashes, na na na na, na na na na, pom pom pom pom pom pom pom, pom pom pom pom pom pom pom, na na na (doing that stupid snake thing dance all around the floor):jiggy::jiggy:

I only discovered cricket last time we won the Ashes due the rather fine form of Andrew Flintoff and Kevin Pietersen. My blood pressure is still recovering...:swoon:

What's this "We" thing Libs???

dear me - not quite a "Pozzie" yet <said in the greatest spirit of fun and frivolity >

Well i'm hoping WE (aussies) bring the ashes home!! Only reason the poms are 1 up is because it rained in Cardiff!! Rain in Wales, there's a turn up!! lol

Guest Nikkic

Its great to now have some colour footage of England beating Australia at the home of cricket!!

Guest Mick and Helen

Funny no one at work has mentioned the cricket today.........wonder why?

Guest englishmaninoz

im also enjoying the Ashes Series this year, and having been here for nine years now, i can support the homeland and not be disappointed if England dont manage to hold on for a win...