Guest mack

Help! Urgent! Documents for SA online application

Guest mack

Hi all

Please could someone help ASAP

I have submitted the online application for SS SA, now have to post off my docs.

On the SA SS online application instruction it states the following:

The Application Cover Sheets (2 pages) with the main applicant�s details will be generated from this system when you complete the application form online.

The cover sheet generated in the email is only ONE page long.......

Do they want two copies or what? :unsure:

Then there is this wording on the online form instructions too

Note that some documents will require to be certified by a Notary Public, Bank Official, or other appropriate officer.

• I believe the cover sheet(s) can be witnessed my anyone really, even a neighbour
    • I have the financial declaration signed and stamped at the bank
    • How about the copy of passport? Is it ok to submit this without any certification?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds ASAP

I would get the copy of the passport certified as a true copy of the original, but simply for state sponsorship it may not matter.

I have recently been told by my contact at the immirgation in Adelaide that for the state sponsorship bit she is not bothered about certified copies HOWEVER, this is for our application for PR, so they already know who we are

Hi all

Please could someone help ASAP

I have submitted the online application for SS SA, now have to post off my docs.

On the SA SS online application instruction it states the following:

The Application Cover Sheets (2 pages) with the main applicant�s details will be generated from this system when you complete the application form online.

The cover sheet generated in the email is only ONE page long.......

Do they want two copies or what? :unsure:

Then there is this wording on the online form instructions too

Note that some documents will require to be certified by a Notary Public, Bank Official, or other appropriate officer.

• I believe the cover sheet(s) can be witnessed my anyone really, even a neighbour
    • I have the financial declaration signed and stamped at the bank
    • How about the copy of passport? Is it ok to submit this without any certification?

Thank you so much to anyone who responds ASAP

Hi Mack ,

I didnt get my passport certified and the banks stamp and signature will be fine ,

Regarding cover sheets have you tried tracking your application with your surname and reference number and you can re-print cover sheets ? I got my neighbour to sign cover sheets and this was accepted . good luck.... Gary

The cover sheet probably depends on how your printer is set up. when we printed off ours, all that was on the second page was about 2 lines. And yes a neighbour can sign this.

Mx

Guest mack

Wow guys and gals thank you for quick replies

Yeah that makes sense about printer setup!

All the best with your ambitions!

Thank you

Guest dan77

Hi all

I am sending my documents tomarrow. want to clear some doubts:

1. Should I sign the resume

2. I am also going to post the email prints of the jobs applied. Should these prints also need to be signed by notary or should i send them as it is???

Guest mack

Hi Dan

AS far as i see they dont want any extra documents other than what they ask for (assuming you sending for State Sponsorship?) Any extra stuff will be destroyed. Check the email generated upon submitting online

Cheers