Guest hulltigers

dvd [players

Guest hulltigers

what dvd player do i need once in adelaide to play our dvd s that we are taking with us, is it just a universal one, are they cheap or do i buy one here that is universal and just change the plug. the one i have at the moment isnt universal

Guest the4hopes

You will need to get another one here to play the dvds you buy here, we have an all region one Pioneer seems to be the best. We also have our uk one in our other room, and a cheap (cash converters) Australian one aswell, we just use them both, although some Australian dvds do play on uk one, but not many.

Laura

Guest redfoxy

Hiya, if you tyep the make and model of your dvd player into google you can get an unlock code, to de regionalis your dvd player, we have done it with dvd player from UK and also from OZ. This means we can play anything on all our dvd players !!

Silly system the region code system anyway, I gotta ask WHY ? are there different regions ? who made the rule ??

Hi, we bought a cheap one from Big W when we got here, cost about $35, and that plays all our UKdvd's and aussie ones.

Wendy

Hi we brought 2 dvd players with us for our region 2 uk dvds,and bought an Aussie one when we got here for our Aussie dvds.The players are not expensive if you just need something functional.

Guest guest3462

Hiya Phil,

We bought a cheap one from kmart which cost us $30 and it plays everything, it also has a usb port and card reader for photo viewing!!!

Most UK things, including the telly from the UK work here, but we bought everything new when we got here. (I had a personal shopper in Harvey Noraman and it was fab!!!)

I'd suggest bringing as much as you can fit in your container and then buy aronud what you have when you can.

See you soon!

JC x