the fishers

LAND AND HOUSE PACKAGES who to go for?????????

hi guys

we are just starting to research house builders, land house packages etc. was wondering who you all recommend or who to steer clear of etc. I know its a vague question but any help or tips would be appreciated.

looking down south, seaford and surrounding area.

have any of you taken up a homestart loan? good or bad ??

thanks

heidi xxx

Guest doje6863

Hi, when we were building at Seaford Rise, we used Homestead. Our designer was a bloke called David Elliott. Hes a bit eccentric to say the least but he was fabulous. We designed our own house and he was incredibly supportive of that and came up with some wicked ideas. His number is 0422922005. Good luck

donna

We are building with Statesman Homes and our mortgage is with Homestart...PM me if you want to no anymore....

Ok heaps will def PM you as Statesman are a contender xx

Guest ade&emma

I do the plumbing for Statesman, A V Jennings (same company as statesman), Homestead, Hickingbotham, Rossdale and Devine. If i were going to build myself I would use Statesman or Homestead as i feel the quality of the houses is just a little bit better than the rest.

ade.

Hi We built with AV Jennings and although it was frustrating at times throughout the build we are pleased with the end result and the 24 week build time. Have had a couple of friends build with Homestead and their experience was excellent - both finish and time taken. Have other friends who have built with probably the most popular SA builder and had a horrific experience. I thought that Statesman and Hickinbotham were branches of the same company though - will happily give anyone more info if needed!

Guest ade&emma
    Hi We built with AV Jennings and although it was frustrating at times throughout the build we are pleased with the end result and the 24 week build time. Have had a couple of friends build with Homestead and their experience was excellent - both finish and time taken. Have other friends who have built with probably the most popular SA builder and had a horrific experience. I thought that Statesman and Hickinbotham were branches of the same company though - will happily give anyone more info if needed!

Yeah your right sorry. Homestead and A V Jennings are who i would use although nothing wrong with the others.

Ade.

Guest jorose

We are using Statesman. Hubby seems to think they are good quality in comparison to others within the price we can afford due to working on other builders newbuilds.