Mental Health Nursing

Guest Mark&Pamela

Guest Mark&Pamela

Hi.

Just wondered if any of you mental health nurses out there can point me in the right direction of job opportunities in Adelaide?

Any good/bad things to be aware of?

Any recommendations?

With 20+ years post-reg clinical experience, what sort of grade/salary would I be looking at?

Look forward to hearing back with any guidance.

Thankyou

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Denise 42

:DHi

i went through Geneva Health they were posted in the nursing times web site www.genevahealth.com.au I'm on my way tomorrow night. there is no cost they help you through all the way they set up interview and will look for a job anywhere downunder, could not have done it all without them.

good luck want be on line for a couple of days due to that long flight but will pick up when arrive. I will be working at the Royal Adelaide Hospital acute admission so can let you know whats whats

Denise

Guest Mark&Pamela

Hello Denise.

Thankyou for replying to my post.

Firstly - good luck with the move, the flight, and starting your new life in Adelaide. I hope you have some time to aclimatise before you get stuck in on the acute admissions ward!

Was acute in-patient your preference?

I would be pleased to hear how you get on, and what it is like once you start work at RAH. will you be living nearby or do you think travelling into the city will be okay?

Let me know how you go -

In the meantime, good luck

Pamela